Wednesday, September 23, 2009

subways and buses

So since the wild toe breaking night things have been slightly more relaxed in B.A. Note, sundays are utter days of rest here, it was the first time I've seen the city without hoards of people everywhere. We went to a market, bought icecream and watched the oldies tango for free in the cultural centre.
Monday night was La Bomba night, video to come, unbelieveable drumming concert. I'm slowly starting to appreciate the music here, although dubbed english songs, ain't such a good idea.

So I finally braved the subway and buses. You wouldn't believe how much you appreciate a language until you don't understand anything, anywhere. Saying that, I haven't gotten too lost yet, although I had a bus driver yell at me today because I hadn't given him enough. Meh.

Yesterday we had a BBQ in the hostel, guess what, more steak! haha, you'd think it'd get old wouldn't you?

So tomorrow I'm going to Iguazu falls for two nights, supposed to be amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment